Below are some of the questions we often hear while prospective parents and students are in the process of choosing the best school. If you have additional questions please feel free to contact our Registrar's Office.
To be eligible for application to BBS students:
- Should possess appropriate fluency in Arabic and English
- Have provided at least two years of academic records and a conduct report from the previous school where the student is old enough to have them
- Have reached his/her Fourth birthday by November 30 to enter KG1
- Complete an application form
- Pay the application fee of BD 30/-
- Provide two passport photographs
- Provide a copy of the birth certificate
- Provide a copy of the CPR
- Parent's CV and Photograph
- Copy of previous school report
Admissions Office starts recieving applications in November every year.
The cut-off birth date for accepting students for KG1 is November 30th (In line with the Ministry of Education Rules and Regulations)
Application deadlines are announced on the School's Website homepage, and may vary according to the Grade Level.
- Preschool: No written tests are required for preschool, an oral exam is done in English, Arabic and Math
- Primary School: Admission to primary classes can be attained after the student attempts the entrance tests for three subjects, i.e – English, Arabic and Math incase of vacancy.
- Secondary School: Admission to secondary classes can be attained after the student attempts the entrance tests for three subjects, i.e – English, Arabic and Math in case of vacancy. An interview is done after conditional acceptance.
For more information about entrance exams and assessments, please visit the Assessment page.
The child should be 4 years old to acquire admission to KG1.
Classrooms usually accomodate an average of 20-25 students.